Let's Work Together
Story Concierge coaching and consulting services are for any writer or storyteller who feels stuck and needs help choosing the right path and plan of action. YOU GOT THIS!
If you don't know where to start and are overwhelmed in your storytelling journey than I'm your gal.
I have helped many writers across many genres and mediums figure out the best path for their individual goals.
The idea behind Story Concierge is all about tailoring whatever we do specifically to you; whether that is in a course you take from me, or if we work one on one together.
I'm super excited to work with you on your story!
Whether you are writing your first spec script, pilot, novel, or children's book, I can HELP YOU!
Three coaching levels tailored to your needs!
Currently I am offering three different levels to help you reach your goals. SPACES are limited as I only take on a few clients each month so act now!
Even if you aren't quite ready, that's okay, you can shoot me an email after you sign up and we can figure out a time frame that works with you to get started and then I block out that time on my calendar so the spot is YOURS!
Don't worry. I HAVE YOU COVERED!
- One hour discovery call
- Honest and helpful critique of your TV script, screenplay, or first 20 pages of your novel
- Your success path outline
- a 30 minute follow up call
BASIC COACHING PACKAGE
- BASIC +
- 3 coaching calls over 3 months
- Review of your pitch strategy
- Course suggestions tailored to your needs
- Deep dive on dialogue, character, or plot-your choice
- One free craft book chosen specifically for you
- Written notes for your revision plan
- List of 5 agents
- Follow up call to check in
FOUR MONTH MENTORING PACKAGE
- EVEN MORE +
- 4 reviews of your TV script , screenplay or a section of your manuscript
- Monthly calls to check on progress
- A plan of action mapped out on the first call
- Weekly check ins via email
- Review of your website
- Curated success path
- Revision plan
- List of specific courses to help you grow
- Submission plan
- Query letter review and feedback
- 25% off any course offered via JBCC with in one year
Writing Classes & Workshops
I have been in and I'm adding more all the time. I take them to learn and also so I can help writers like you get to where you need to be.
Novels & Children's Books
Iceland Writers Retreat
Storytellers Academy Online Classes
12x12 Picture books Online Classes
Writers Who Run Retreat & Workshop
Kate Messner & Linda Urban retreat Lake Champlain
VCFA Novel writing for children/teens (retreat)
Lisa Cron's Story Genius Story Genius Weekend UCLA
Andrea Brown Literary Agency Big Sur Workshop
Sarah Aronson Writing for Children Online Classes
Highlights Foundation Whole Novel Workshop
A Path to Publishing Advanced Revisions Workshop, Concept & Pitch Workshop, and Revise Your Novel in a Month Workshop
SCBWI Conferences, Retreats & Workshops
Writers' Digest Conference Workshops
Nerdy Chicks Write Writing Children's Book Summer School
Children's Book Academy The Business of Picture Book Writing & Illustrating, Chapter Book Writing
Institute of Children's Literature Children's Book Writing
Gotham Writers Workshops Fiction & Novel Writing
Screenwriting and TV Writing
Steve Kaplan Comedy Intensive
Syd Field Screenplay Writing
Robert McKee Weekend Story Seminar
Blake Snyder Save the Cat Workshop
Ellen Sandler Writing the TV Pilot Workshop
Jen Grisanti Writing for TV Workshop
UCLA Extension TV & Screenwriting
Larry Brody Advanced TV Writing